- Call Me Caitlyn, Sincerely, Miss Ross.
- We Are The Solution
- Miss Ross Talks ‘Empowerment’ in the Transgender Community
- TransBeats Documentary
- Interview with CB2 Designer Matthew Lew
- To Love Someone Takes Courage
- Practice Waking Up to Your Life
- Jen Richards Talks Launching the Trans 100
- Laverne Cox at the Trans100 with Miss Ross Live
- Toni Newman Interviews Miss Ross
Beauty as a God(dess) with Our Lady J
Our Lady J’s latest musical offering blends the organic quality of her commanding piano playing with haunting electronic vocoders and live gospel choir, resulting in sublime musical tension– heightened by the show’s thematic oscillation between sacred and irreverent, classical and avant-garde, natural and designed, elegant and gritty. Our Lady J’s first studio album – to released at the end of 2012 as a companion soundtrack to the foreboding apocalypse.