- Practice Waking Up to Your Life
- Jen Richards Talks Launching the Trans 100
- Laverne Cox at the Trans100 with Miss Ross Live
- Toni Newman Interviews Miss Ross
- There Will Come A Day [Music Video]
- 10 Transgender #GirlsLikeUs to follow on Instagram Vol. 1
- A Great Leader is a friend to the suffering
- Christmas in Miami
- 7 Questions
- His Place
This song started out on the acoustic guitar. I sat on a stool in the open living room and just began playing. No words, No melody, just a band of chords that seemed to be speaking my heart for me. I had a lot of hard decisions ahead of me. I knew it, but I wasn’t quite sure if I was strong enough to endure it all. And then the words came…
When the ground beneath me, starts to shake
I start to thinkin’, I just might break
Won’t you stop me, from thinkin’ of jumpin’?
‘Cause I’m hangin’ on the verge of somethin’
That’s why I want you here
Please don’t disappear
I don’t need you to figure out what’s wrong
I just need you, to be strong.
Just be Strong (Baby just be strong for me) (repeat 2x)
It ain’t been easy, but we made it this far.
Love’s been a battlefield, and I’ve got the scars.
So let me heal them, and reveal them
‘Cause I know he sent your love, to heal them